DISTRESSED CONSOLE TABLE - STAINLESS BISTRO TABLE - WHITE PATIO DINING TABLE.
Distressed Console Table
- (Console Tables) Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- A table meant to be displayed against a wall. It may be attached to the wall with only two front legs or freestanding on four legs.
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- dysphoric: generalized feeling of distress
- Suffering from anxiety, sorrow, or pain
- (of furniture, leather, or clothing) Having simulated marks of age and wear
- stressed: suffering severe physical strain or distress; "he dropped out of the race, clearly distressed and having difficulty breathing"
- facing or experiencing financial trouble or difficulty; "distressed companies need loans and technical advice"; "financially hard-pressed Mexican hotels are lowering their prices"; "we were hard put to meet the mortgage payment"; "found themselves in a bad way financially"
upholstered ottomans, a pair available, (but if you like them, call me
because the ottomans are not on hold, so may sell fast), $175 each. In
the wrong setting (where they were intended) these ottomans would not
work; but here, for example, the distressed console table makes them a
playful and really smart contrast that's a visual pun of the Classic
Decorator Look of the 60's and 70's (which is THE hippest look right
now in interior design.) It's a delicate and careful mix that's
required to pull this off, but if you want that Elle Decor What's Hot
Look, this is a part of it. Caution: consult a professional for
getting it right. One wrong turn and it's a Street Of Dreams
Details of Note: this hall console set with mirror is given a finishing touch by adding a pair of hurricane lamps, also finished in my lacquer and distressed. The colors are the same, but the lamps are given a very subtle glaze that tints them slightly more amber. The mirror and table are the same finish, to match, with no glaze. In this way we can finish objects with identical matching finishes, giving the impression they are original as a set. Or we can add objects of the same color with tint variation, to give a harmonized impression of decorating with found objects of the same color theme.
glass cafe tables
lighting over kitchen table
4 seater dining table
tree trunk end tables
dining table with glass
bar height table bases
build a folding table